Commonly used in:
Carrier Stealth Low-profile
The Carrier Stealth Series of air conditioners is designed specifically for high rise applications such as condominiums and serviced apartments. It is able to operate in strong winds, even during storms; is compact to maximize space; and doesn’t release hot air into the balcony areas, keeping the occupants cool.
- Reliable – centrifugal condenser fan is designed to keep hot air away even with strong prevailing winds
- Reclaims space – its compact size enables a more productive use of valuable balcony space
- Better aesthetics and comfort – the concealed outdoor unit keeps your balcony cooler and preserves the building’s aesthetics
- Energy efficiency – inverter system keeps cooling costs to affordable levels, even when used 24/7
Learn from our Client Testimonials
Alstra (formerly known as Concepcion-Building and Industrial Solution) has been a valued partner at Park Terraces. I have personally witnessed the way they work and I am very happy with the products and the level of service they provide.
One vital aspects in residential building operations is to have air conditioned lobbies that exceed cooling expectations of our residents. Carrier provided us with efficient, reliable and low operating costs air conditioners that made us confident in providing cooling comfort which met our residents need.
Partnering with Alstra, formerly Concepcion-Building & Industrial Solutions, is a strategic move that has helped us not only in managing better the cooling requirement of our branches but in keeping our expenses low as well. The 3 & 5 TR inverter, floor-mounted & ceiling cassette units are key to us providing an office conducive to do business transactions; keeping both our clients & employees happy.
We have no issue with the timeliness in terms of deliverables, equipment supply and installation, which was duly met as committed. Their on-site team executed quality workmanship.
The indoor units, which range from cassettes, wall hung and ceiling types, were well designed and very well installed. We are very happy with the supply work of Alstra (formerly known as Concepcion-Building and Industrial Solution) and look forward to a continued business relationship as partners for the DLSZ Air Conditioning System.
- Ready to cater to your every need
- Ask a question
Tried. Tested. Trusted
- Our rigorous tests and original parts ensure excellent quality